Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Missing data labels in stacked barchart

I have created a stacked bar chart in QlikView. Even though I enabled the data labels, when the values are small like in between 0-3, I am not able see the values unless I hover over it (see the attachment). That is fine in QlikView. But the problem is when I export them as an image in Nprinting. There is no way to know what is the value of the stacks with low value. Is there any way I can see all the data labels? Please help!!

5 Replies
dsharmaqv
Creator III
Creator III

there is no attachment

Not applicable
Author

Find the picture attached herestacked barchart.PNG

avinashelite

We don't have a way to do that , I suggest you to add the Legend in the chart so that Users can make out from the color and value but it possible only in Pie chart

One more way would be is to crate straight table with similar dimensions and hide the dimensions and place next to the Bar chart legend so that it has the values associated with that

NOTE: you need to make sure your using the same sort order and expression in both

Not applicable
Author

This is not practically feasible in my case. I have like 4 stacked bar charts. And in the report I have to create doesn't have space to put a table of all the values.

avinashelite

Agreed with you but we don''t other way, one more option would be to play with the Axis option in chart properties and Static Max, Static min and steps and adjust the scale but if you have higher Y axes values then the chart length needs to be increased