Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
merry2018
Creator III
Creator III

Mit SetExpression (SetAnalysis) festlegen das nur Werte genommen werden sollen, wenn Datum und Datum2 gleich sind

Hallo Zusammen,

ich suche eine Set Analysis Formel, welche mir nur die Werte summiert, die das selbe Datum in dem Datumsfeld 1 und zwei haben.

Um es besser zu verstehen was ich will, hier eine Beispieltabelle:

Sparte%KEY-ArtikelMenge Freitag %Key_Datum
TeilA470002.03.201801.03.2018
TeilA500002.03.201801.03.2018
TeilA500002.03.201802.03.2018
TeilA470009.03.201809.03.2018
TeilA500009.03.201810.03.2018
TeilB25009.03.201809.03.2018
TeilB25009.03.201810.03.2018
TeilB25009.03.201811.03.2018

Und zwar ist das Datum bei Freitag und %Key_Datum das selbe, also soll es mir folgendes anzeigen:

Teil495009.03.2018

Dieses habe ich mit folgenden Formeln versucht:

if(Floor(%Key_Datum)=Floor(Freitag),Menge,0)

SUM(aggr(<%Key_Datum_Kalender={'Freitag'}>sum(Rückstand.Menge),%Key_Datum_Kalender))

aber keine der beiden zeigt an was ich möchte. Die erste gibt es mir nur aus, wenn ich die betreffenden Artikel auswähle, und bei der zweiten stimmt vermutlich die Bedingung nicht ganz, denn diese gibt noch Garnichts aus.

Ich wäre sehr Dankbar über eine Hilfe von euch!

15 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

2018-05-22 15_09_02-QlikView x64 - Evaluation Copy - [C__Users_pst_Downloads_Set Expression equal da.png

2018-05-22 15_09_56-Edit Script [C__Users_pst_Downloads_Set Expression equal dates.qvw_].png

Min() can be replaced by Only() since we are filtering on the row level here with a row level counter called R# and generated in the script with RowNo().

merry2018
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for the Answer.

I don't have a RowNo but I have a Key for the "Artikel"

It's working, if I have one Table with all Information, but if the Date "Freitag" is from a secound Table, it doesn't work?

Did you have a explain for that or a solution how it work with two tables?

My example with two tables are the following:

KeySparteArtikelMenge %Key_Datum
1TeilA470001.03.2018
2TeilA500002.03.2018

Freitag %Key_Datum

What does the only different from the Min Function?

marcus_sommer

I'm not sure that it will be possible with just a set analysis else because of the fact that the data are in two tables you might need an aggr-function to merge these tables and then using some if-conditions and/or set analysis on this basis.

Quite probably I would use a different approach by creating an appropriate flag-field within the script, maybe with something like this:

map: mapping load %Key_Datum, Freitag from SourceA;

table: load *, -(applymap('map', %Key_Datum, 0)=%Key_Datum) as Flag from SourceB;

and your UI expression would look like: sum(Menge*Flag)

- Marcus

merry2018
Creator III
Creator III
Author

if there is another way, I don't have to use set Analysis.

How you mean I can do with aggr-function, because the Table should be separated, if it is possible.

marcus_sommer

An aggr might be look like:

sum(aggr(if(Freitag=%Key_Datum, Menge), Freitag, %Key_Datum))

The above mentioned flag-approach doesn't mean mandatory that both tables are respectively should be merged else it just adds an extra column to simplify the UI expression and speed them up (by small amounts of data it won't be very relevant but by large datasets aggr-functions and if-loops could slow down the performance quite heavily).

- Marcus

merry2018
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Your Aggr-Function do not work, the result is "0".

In the table-diagramm i only have the Feld %Key_Datum and Artikel together with the aggr-function as a Formel.

marcus_sommer

You could also play with something like this:

sum(aggr(if(Freitag=%Key_Datum, Menge), Freitag, %Key_Datum, Menge))

sum(aggr(if(Freitag=%Key_Datum, sum(Menge)), Freitag, %Key_Datum))

But like mentioned I would rather prefer the flag-approach.

- Marcus

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I don't see why it should matter that Freitag is in a separate table. The tables would be associated with a key field right? So then it should work well.

Only() is a (pseudo) aggregation function that will only return something if there is a single value to return else it will return NULL. So you have to be sure that the dimensions involved will return a single row/value - which is the case as long as you use a unique row identifier like I created. You can of course use any other row identifier in the table where you have the field being aggregated.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You can also leave out the aggregation function as long as you are absolutely sure that there will be a single row returned like this:

Sum( {<R#={"=Freitag=%Key_Datum"}>} Menge )