Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Make your voice heard! Participate in the 2020 Wisdom of Crowds® Survey. BEGIN SURVEY
Highlighted
triekong
Contributor

Multiple Dimensions on Bar Chart

i have created a bar chart with 2 dimensions. but for some reason, QLIK is displaying some bars with different spacing between them

what am i doing wrong?

dimensions: questions & category

expression: questions score

i have attached the picture and the QV file as well

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Multiple Dimensions on Bar Chart

May be null values are there. Can you suppress once

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Highlighted
triekong
Contributor

thanks for the response. No nulls are present in the dataset. but i have suppressed them anyway, and still get the same issue

Highlighted

I don't have environment to open your app. Limits are very low. May be some one can offer with your app. as ref.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Highlighted

ts a know issue when your using 2 dimensions in bar chart ....Ideal it should thread the second dimension null/missing values as null and suppress them  but it won't work. In order to achieve this you need to populate the missing data and then populate the 0 values for those so that it will get eliminated

Hope this helps you