Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SahrierParvez
Contributor III
Contributor III

Multiple Selection on

hi,

In list box there are 5 value with  check box i want by default 3 check box are  selected.How it can be?

3 Replies
asinha1991
Creator III
Creator III

create a document or sheet trigger (chose appropriate event like onOpen and on Load)

choose select in field, add the fieldname and put three values something like this

(*car *|*truck *| *auto *)

or if its number

this

(1|2| 3)

maxronny
Contributor III
Contributor III

on the selected sheet, go to properties, events, on the "active sheet" add the action you desire.

excuse me for my bad english, but my qlikview commands are in italian!

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Sahrier, it is actually very simple potentially.  If you save the application with those selections already made, that is how it will open for the users.  The catch is the reload process, if you are using the Publisher product to reload things and distribute the updated app to the QlikView Server, then setting those selections in the Source Doc version of the app, will result in those being set in the app distributed to the QlikView Server, as Publisher remembers the selection state of the app when it opens it and reapplies the selections post reload prior to saving the app.  So, if you have Publisher, the easy thing is to ensure the Developer of the app sets those selections prior to putting it in the Source Documents area.

As far as the Reload Engine functionality goes, I cannot recall if the selection state is maintained or not, you will have to test it, apologies I do not have that info off the top of my head.  Hopefully this helps.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.