Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multiple charts on same sheet

Hi,

I want to show multiple charts on the same sheet without minimizing them.Is there any way or  any layout settings required so that it can be achieved .

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

just don't minimize them but propably you'll have problems with showing them completely

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Normally in any sheet you can show multiple charts,

you can also uncheck-->chart properties-->caption-->Allow Minimize and Auto Minimize-->apply-->ok

Hope this helps

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Is working with Containers an option for you?

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

No problem - just lay them out by dragging the borders of the objects. You can align them using the View | Align menu items (or the tool buttons on the Design toolbar). You can toggle a layout grid with View | Design Grid

When done, you can disable moves with the object properties | Layout tab, or by using the sheet properties | Security tab.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Problem is I have lot of  charts and I need to show them in same sheet without minimizing.

Not applicable
Author

You want to show a lot of charts on the same sheet without having the user minimize and/or scroll up or down to view them?

It's impossible unless your resolution on the PC can support it (which it seldom does and can't be predicted because users have their own settings for everything). The only thing you can do is to allow for a "default" width (we use 1024, a bit less considering scroll bars) and let the users scroll up/down to view whatever they want. Our rule is, so long as the user doesn't have to scroll left/right, it's okay.

Not applicable
Author

if you want to prevent your users of minimzing your charts then go in the setting of you chart -> title bar -> enable minimize

hope that helps