Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

MySQL remote database to QlikView

Hello,

I'm very new to QV and this is my first post at this forum. I hope I'm in the right place!

I'm trying to get some data from a MySQL server into QV. The connection is successful, but when I open the Select window (Edic script -> Select) I don't see my tables (image below [image1.PNG]). All the databases are there however.

image1.PNG

When I double-click an empty row in the "Database Tables" field the pop-up shows all the collums through out the six different tables in a single table (image below [image2.PNG]).

image2.PNG

About the DB structure. Five of the tables (each with id and one other collumn eg. country) has all a relation to the sixth table. They contain different types of data that are linked together in the sixth table, like an OLAP-model. I use the InnoDB engine for all the tables.

Why is not the tables showing up in the Select-window? Is the database structure somehow causing this problem? Or am I missing something..? I searched for tutorials about this, but I didn't find any.

Thanks,

/Peter

P.S.

I tried other databases aswell, same result...

D.S.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

When I've come across this issue has been solved using the latest 32 or 64 bit driver (whatever matches the RDBM).

Hope that helps.

Miguel

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

When I've come across this issue has been solved using the latest 32 or 64 bit driver (whatever matches the RDBM).

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

I had version 5.1 installed, 5.2 made it work!

Thank you very much!