Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

qvraj123
Contributor II

Need Top 1, Avg of Top10, Avg of Top 20 in one table (straight or pivot) for Multiple measures..

Hi All,

can some one please suggest if this  can be done in a straight table or pivot table...

I have few Individual KPI's displayed in the text boxes like - just giving an example; I know this might not help but should give an idea on what this guy is talking about

Analyst Rank  - This comes from a fact table; Sum of the CounterField where action is Opened Report

Publications  - This is the unique count of the a key field which connects the fact table and diemnsion table

Email Cliked - This comes from a fact table; Sum of the CounterField where action is Cliked Email

Sent

21,800  - This comes from a fact table; Sum of the CounterField where Email TYpe is sent

...There are 10 KPI's which are count or sum for the measures and LINK IDs in the dimension tables

I need a table straight/pivot table which show only the TOp1,  Avg of TOp 10, Avg of TOp 20, Total (the last line)

I am not using anything in the dimension - Just the TOp1, avg of top 10 and top 20 then the total row - again this is just an example... i have 10 different KPIs like this

Top 1                    Analyst Rank             Publications            Email Cliked                           Sent  

230                               12,500                     13,500                                           16,000

Top 10 Avg             120                                6700                       8700                                                  9000

Top 20 Avg             240                                   8700                    8900                                                  9800

=================================================================================

Total                  

====================================================================================

can someone please help with some ideas.....i am comfortable with the diemnsion limits when there is one measure but getting confused with multiple measures

1 Reply
Highlighted
qvraj123
Contributor II

Re: Need Top 1, Avg of Top10, Avg of Top 20 in one table (straight or pivot) for Multiple measures.

Hi All,

any suggestions please..........