Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help creating a chart->listbox that shows statisics by month between 2 calendar dates

I am working on a project where I have multiple partners who provide services to their sets of customers.   And a particular partner can have a set of different offerings that they sell to their customers.   There are a number of key dates associated with each customer such as signup date,  registration date, possible cancel date, test type customer,  and others.

My qlikview application allows a user to select the particular partner and 1 or all or some of the specific offerings and to display this information for each offer.  I have successfully been able to display the required information in a chart->listbox  for a date range of

say (FROM Date(July 19th) thru TO Date (Nov. 30) I am displaying it with the offer list as the dimension and using the horizontal presentation

Now I am trying to present the data in a different way,  and that is to display information in a chart->list box with the dimensions being the months of the FROM and TO Dates using the horizontal based display.  So in my case there will be 7 columns worth of data.

The first being the list of items to collect information on, the 2nd being the totals,  and the 3rd thru 7th columns being the 5 months of information.

I am not sure how to write the expression for the dimension to say, give me information for these x months.  I am enclosing a sample qvw file with the source csv files as well as an example csv file of how I would like the output to look after list box to excel.

Thank you.

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Wanted to add one more comment to this description:  What I am really trying to do here is to reproduce the equivalent of  having 5 separate list boxes built into 1.  The first list result would show info for July 19th, to July 31,  the 2nd from Aug 1 to Aug 31,  Sep 1 to Sep 30,  etc etc.    Thanks