Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farheenayesha
Creator
Creator

Need help in correcting the formula

Hi,

Please help me to correct the below formula

Not working:(on server)

(sum(total {1} [Lower_Level_Goal.Goal 2017]) - sum(total {$<[Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]= {"$(='<=' & max([Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]))"}>} [Lower_Level_Goal.Total Product Sales Amount]))

/sum({$<[Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]= {"$(='>' & max([Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]))"}>} total Aggr(Avg({$<[Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]= {"$(='>' & max([Lower_Level_Goal.Month Id]))"}>} [Lower_Level_Goal.No of Weeks]),[Lower_Level_Goal.Month]))

The above formula shows values for the first half of the expression but when i write the second half which is in bold, the value becomes blank. I feel the problem is in the set analysis expression but i am not understanding the problem.

I have used the same expression on my Qliksense Desktop and all the expression are working perfectly fine. but on the server it is not working. Please find the expression which i have used on my desktop application.

Working:(on desktop)

=((Sum(TOTAL {1}Goal) - Sum(TOTAL {<Month = {"<=$(=Max(Month))"}>} Sales))

/Sum({<Month = {">$(=Max(Month))"}>}TOTAL Aggr(Avg({<Month = {">$(=Max(Month))"}>} [No of Weeks]), Month)))

Please let me know if i am missing anything..

Thanks in advance.

0 Replies