Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need sample windows application where qlikview document has been deployed into it

Hi All,

Can any one please attach any sample windows application where qlikview document is deployed inside that. We are currently going to do that in our project. Requesting you to attach the same if you have any.

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Petteri Heinonen wrote:
Yep, the post was for you, but I was a bit hasty when posting here. So I already have the problem solved and am now heading to the following steps.
Just out of curiosity, how has your integration project gone so far and what have been the major issues? Are you already done with the integration or still working on it?<div></div>

It's on hold dear! I need to proceed further but don't know when it is going to happen. Currently working in some other project so not getting time for this.

What I managed to do was I was able to open the qv document which is integrated with VB and Power builder application in other machines which does not have qlikview license. I stopped there only! Rest of the thing I never thought about it.

Not applicable
Author

Hi -Pjotr,

I am also looking for the same *.tld files to work on  it.  But dont able to find them.

If you have any other way to solve this issue pelase help me out.