Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need some projects for qlikview(new to qlikview)

Hi all,

I have learnt qlikview. But to go deeper into this s/w, I think more practical knowledge is required. So I am requesting if any could give some projects to do or tell me where can i find projects on qlikview for practice.

Thanks,

Sujeet

2 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

I suggest do practicals on the sample applications provided by the demo version. Also yes it is a best practice if you work on the Qlikview forum you daily see the different questions.

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Dont copy it.plz try to learn and explain it to ur interviewer.

Project Title : Team  BI

Role               :Team Lead, Development(Data Modeling with staging), Testing, Designing, Deployment.

Project Description :

• Receive business requirements from client via a Business Analyst and build applications, functions, and processes.
  • Worked For Designing of Dashboard and various K.P.I and  smooth integration between various module of Team Computers for Sales ,SCM ,Finance  Analysis with Dashboard designing , training and post support .

· Trained/Guided other team members in QlikView while Integrating  various Modules.  

• Professionally communicate with clients as needed.
  • Installed and Deployed the QlikView Application and Controlled the User Access using                   
  • Developing the Reports, analytics to Drilldown with different dimensions, which resulted to, desired   "output" View as required and logic provided.

Publisher.

• Preparation of Technical and functional documents for the application developed

Project Title- Uttam Air Products Pvt. Ltd.

Role- Requirement Gathering, Development(Data Modeling), Testing, Deployment.

Project Description :

• Data Modeling , Application Development using Stages and Best Practices.
  • Analyze code to find root cause of errors and revise reports accordingly.
  • Preparation of Technical and functional documents for the application developed

Project Title- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.

Role- Development, Testing, Deployment.

Project Description :

• Data Modeling , Application Development using Stages.
  • Write technical documentation to describe Requirement gathering, business logic, table and   

linking among field from  different tables and dashboard designed. 

Project Title- Videocon Telecommunications.

Role- Development(Data Modeling), Testing

Project Description :

• Developed and Designed SCM Module.
  • Write technical documentation to describe Requirement gathering, business logic, table and   

linking among field from  different tables  and dashboard designed.