Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Need some projects for qlikview(new to qlikview)

Hi all,

I have learnt qlikview. But to go deeper into this s/w, I think more practical knowledge is required. So I am requesting if any could give some projects to do or tell me where can i find projects on qlikview for practice.

Thanks,

Sujeet

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Need some projects for qlikview(new to qlikview)

Hi,

I suggest do practicals on the sample applications provided by the demo version. Also yes it is a best practice if you work on the Qlikview forum you daily see the different questions.

Regards,

Anand

Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Need some projects for qlikview(new to qlikview)

Dont copy it.plz try to learn and explain it to ur interviewer.

Project Title : Team  BI

Role               :Team Lead, Development(Data Modeling with staging), Testing, Designing, Deployment.

Project Description :

• Receive business requirements from client via a Business Analyst and build applications, functions, and processes.
  • Worked For Designing of Dashboard and various K.P.I and  smooth integration between various module of Team Computers for Sales ,SCM ,Finance  Analysis with Dashboard designing , training and post support .

· Trained/Guided other team members in QlikView while Integrating  various Modules.  

• Professionally communicate with clients as needed.
  • Installed and Deployed the QlikView Application and Controlled the User Access using                   
  • Developing the Reports, analytics to Drilldown with different dimensions, which resulted to, desired   "output" View as required and logic provided.

Publisher.

• Preparation of Technical and functional documents for the application developed

Project Title- Uttam Air Products Pvt. Ltd.

Role- Requirement Gathering, Development(Data Modeling), Testing, Deployment.

Project Description :

• Data Modeling , Application Development using Stages and Best Practices.
  • Analyze code to find root cause of errors and revise reports accordingly.
  • Preparation of Technical and functional documents for the application developed

Project Title- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.

Role- Development, Testing, Deployment.

Project Description :

• Data Modeling , Application Development using Stages.
  • Write technical documentation to describe Requirement gathering, business logic, table and   

linking among field from  different tables and dashboard designed. 

Project Title- Videocon Telecommunications.

Role- Development(Data Modeling), Testing

Project Description :

• Developed and Designed SCM Module.
  • Write technical documentation to describe Requirement gathering, business logic, table and   

linking among field from  different tables  and dashboard designed.