Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

Net Additions calculation for Last Years dynamic not showing proper in set analysis

Dear All,

Find attachment of my data model image as well as pivot table which I created for head count analysis in this for Last year Net additions was 53 for 01/04/2015 to 30/06/2015 , Quarter Q1 period when we select Q1 from list box.

In dashboard we want to show net additions dynamic so we want as per dashboard LYS fig correct appering when select Qtr.PNG file .

Expression used to calculate Net Additions for Last Year :

=COUNT({$<FinancialYear=,[DOJJ]={'>=$(=Date(vLyStartDate))<=$(=Date(vLyEndDate))'}>} DISTINCT [EMPID])

-

COUNT({$<FinancialYear=,[DOL]={'>=$(=Date(vLyStartDate))<=$(=Date(vLyEndDate))'}>} DISTINCT [EMPID])

Variable Defined :

vLyStartDate : =date(addyears(max(YearStart), -1), 'DD/MM/YYYY')   Values : ( 01/04/2014)

vLyEndDate := date(addyears(max(YearEnd), -1), 'DD/MM/YYYY')      Values : (31/03/2015)

How to build expression Set Analysis for without selection quarter we need to show Net Additions ( 53 ) in Last Year

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Could you upload a small sample QVW?

I think it's hard to answer that question without knowing the details of your data model, e.g. how the link table was built up.

vikasmahajan
Author

Thanks

Swuehl In Following Link I have got solution from Manish data model

https://community.qlik.com/thread/153749

Can check and let me know what could me problem ?

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.