Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raggs
Contributor III
Contributor III

Net Profit calculation based on some metrics

Hello Team,

I need to calculate Net report based on Some metrics and  also need to exclude and include few rules while calculate Net profit.

Can any one help me with expression for this.

Thanks, 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Going to need further information, best would be to attach the QVW file so folks can see the data model etc., otherwise at a minimum going to need some sample data and expected output, so people have more to go upon.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Going to need further information, best would be to attach the QVW file so folks can see the data model etc., otherwise at a minimum going to need some sample data and expected output, so people have more to go upon.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.