Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
je48746stijn
Contributor III
Contributor III

No Hourglass Showing on Slow Chart

Dear all,

does anyone know why my chart (straight table with mini chart) is not showing an hourglass when loading ?  It is somewhat confusing for the users since they do not see any chart at all until (after 10 seconds) it suddenly appears..

Using Qlikview 12.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Stijn

Labels (5)
2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Stijn, the only thing I have been able to find is a setting called HourGlassDelay which has a default value of 1000, which I would venture is milliseconds to delay the appearance of the hour glass.  Check your QlikView Server Settings.ini file and see if that setting has been added there and someone increased the value to a larger value, only thing I have been able to find that makes any sense.  

The only other thing of which I can think to try would be to use the project files to recreate the app and see if the new version works properly, it could be something has become corrupted in the app itself if things are only impacting this one application, or if it is just this one object, and it is not too complicated, try recreating just the object and see if that does the trick.  Sorry I do not have anything better for you.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/QlikView_Projec...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
rajivmallik
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to automatically show an hourglass if the page is still loading in a Qlik Sense Application?