Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

No background in textfield

Hi all,

I have created a new dashboard and put it on an accesspoint. I've put some text-fields with an image as background (jpg-file).

In my desktopsoftware I see the images but in my accesspoint I don't see those images.

Are there some document-properties who can block pictures?

Because in an older dashboard I can see the images.

Regards,

Kris

7 Replies
Not applicable

Can you provide a sample doc to see how you are "attaching" these images?

kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

Here is a printscreen.

The strange thing is, I have more dashboards and only this dashboard isn't showing images!

A screenshot from my desktop version:

Image.JPG.jpg

A screenshot from my accesspoint

Image2.JPG.jpg

Regards,

Kris

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kris

Does your QV Server Service and its AD Account have access to folder where you images are ?

Also is it a mapped drive ?

Best Regards,     Bill

Not applicable

Have you tried changing the setting in Settings > Document Properties >Opening ?

You can save an image as you want and then use that as the Thumbnail.

kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

If I go to Settings > Document Properties >Opening and select an image. After I saved the document, the link to the image is gone???

kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

If I change the document thumbnail, the image is showing up in the access-point. But If I use the same image as a textfieldbackground it isn't showing up!

If I open the dashboard in my destktopsoftware and turn on the webview. If I open the first time a tap, the images are not showing up. If I go to another tab and than back to the first tab, he is showing the pictures(text-backgrounds)!!

kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I don't know what was wrong with the document but I created a new document (with copy and past from the old document) and now is everything working fine!

Thanks for the help!