Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

No background in textfield

Hi all,

I have created a new dashboard and put it on an accesspoint. I've put some text-fields with an image as background (jpg-file).

In my desktopsoftware I see the images but in my accesspoint I don't see those images.

Are there some document-properties who can block pictures?

Because in an older dashboard I can see the images.

Regards,

Kris

7 Replies
Not applicable

Can you provide a sample doc to see how you are "attaching" these images?

kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

Here is a printscreen.

The strange thing is, I have more dashboards and only this dashboard isn't showing images!

A screenshot from my desktop version:

Image.JPG.jpg

A screenshot from my accesspoint

Image2.JPG.jpg

Regards,

Kris

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kris

Does your QV Server Service and its AD Account have access to folder where you images are ?

Also is it a mapped drive ?

Best Regards,     Bill

Not applicable

Have you tried changing the setting in Settings > Document Properties >Opening ?

You can save an image as you want and then use that as the Thumbnail.

kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

If I go to Settings > Document Properties >Opening and select an image. After I saved the document, the link to the image is gone???

kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

If I change the document thumbnail, the image is showing up in the access-point. But If I use the same image as a textfieldbackground it isn't showing up!

If I open the dashboard in my destktopsoftware and turn on the webview. If I open the first time a tap, the images are not showing up. If I go to another tab and than back to the first tab, he is showing the pictures(text-backgrounds)!!

kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I don't know what was wrong with the document but I created a new document (with copy and past from the old document) and now is everything working fine!

Thanks for the help!