Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not Able to Open my Personal Edition Docs

Hi Everyone,

I tried opening my Qlikview app which I created on the same laptop yesterday but get the Message that

Your Installation Of Qlikview has exceeded the Max Number of Recoveries allowed for a Personal Edition License.

The doc was created on this same laptop yesterday.

I went through some of the Qlik Community Discussions,there is no .prj file in the folder where I created the file.

QVerror.jpg

9 Replies
avinashelite

Did you open the app developed by other in your laptop ?? if yes that s the reason

Not applicable
Author

No,The app has been developed by me on the same laptop.

khalander
Creator II
Creator II

You should not open qlikview document which is developed by others more than four times.

If you have access to qlikview server try to open any application in that application from your personal edition in your desktop.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, The App was developed by me on my personal laptop. No other person has access to this. Yet I faced this problem.

Also, Is there any way to avoid this in the future? Right now scared to develop anything on the Personal Edition.

avinashelite

Question is have you opened any other Qlikview apps which are developed by others ? even if others have not opened the files since you have opened files of other we will be not able open our own apps

avinashelite

check this for more info

Personal Edition FAQs

khalander
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Aarthi,

It is not about app which you have developed. you could have open other app which others have developed more than 4 times. Better uninstall the Qlikview PE and install again..

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the Help!

I have re-installed the Qlikview PE.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If your question is now answered, please flag the Correct Answer (via the big "Correct Answer" button near every post).

If not, please make clear what part of this topic you still need help with .

May you live in interesting times!