Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not able to download sample documents

When I try to download sample documents from the community I get the attached message. I have a license and have not always had this problem. Any idea why I am getting this message now and what setting has changes to cause this? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I had to reconnect my desktop edition to our QlikView server by entering password. Not sure why it lost license, but it works now. Thanks to everyone for your help anyway.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you have a license for Qlikview Desktop then it is not activated in your Qlikview installation. It clearly shows you're using Qlikview Personal Edition. Open the User Preferences window and go to the License tab to see (and change) your license information.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

personal edition has limitation so you need to have license in order to download

apps.other wise you cannot.

and if you have license then reapply. you will be able to download.

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I had to reconnect my desktop edition to our QlikView server by entering password. Not sure why it lost license, but it works now. Thanks to everyone for your help anyway.