Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farru_scorpio
Contributor III
Contributor III

Object Alignment and Positioning Problems in IE and Chrome

Hi Team,

I am tired of doing this again and again. Problem is when I do alignment and setting for all objects at a particular position on the sheet, even if I unckeck "Allow Move/Size" from object properties Layout > Options. It looks like everything is perfect as long as windows is open. The moment I close the window and sign in again on the cloud all objects position disturbed again and not remain as they supposed to be according to the settings.

2nd. In Chrome there is another challenge we have to make setting in chrome separately and in IE separately for the same objects which feels very irritating and annoyed. I really don't know how to deal with this.

Any expert ready to help me please. !!!!

Farrukh

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Please click "Remove Last Document State" (in AccessPoint, expand the Document details dialog) a few times before opening your document. Do objects return to their proper location now?

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

hi Peter,

I faced that problem before especially with chrome, it looks like a bug or something ? do you confirm ?

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Dunno.

Bugs aren't present in all releases of QlikView, so that's a difficult question to answer. First thing I would like to know is: what version/service release of QlikView are you running...

farru_scorpio
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Omg!

Peter you rock. Thank a lot buddy. This is what I want.

Cheers