Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kamakshisuram
Creator
Creator

Objects not showing in Qlikview Access point

Hi All,

I developed Qlik view dashboard in QV 11 SR7 64 bit.

I deployed it into Server. But Chart and selection box objects are getting cross mark and not showing even refresh.

Is any one faced this issue? I did not use any conditions or hide/show options.

Is there any option do we need to set before deploying.

Below is the screenshot. Please help me how to resolve it.

Capture.PNG.png

4 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

Kamakshi,

Does it happens to all Chart and selection box objects or just those specific object on that application? If just those chats, I would try to debug the expression that you have in that chart.

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
kamakshisuram
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Giuseppe,

thanks for quick response. I used nearly 10 charts and 3 containers in my dashboard . But only one Chart is displaying and remaining all are not displaying.

Giuseppe_Novello

how about other applications? also what version of IE plug-in you have installed, make sure that matches the same built of the server.

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
kamakshisuram
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Gio,

I guess there is an errror in my Report for one sheet. I removed that sheet and remaining sheets are working properly in the access point. I am very curious about the error in that sheet. As per your suggestion I tried to select Fields in the sheet properties , but Qlikview is not responding to when selecting fields. Is it cause of my issue?

How to Debug the sheet to see which column causing the issue.

In that sheet I included so many URL links for calculated columns . is this the problem? any comments on this.