Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Save the Date: QlikWorld Online, June 24-25, 2020. Free global virtual event for data integration and data analytic gurus. Register Today
Highlighted
Not applicable

On Post Reload - Actions/Events Not Selecting Properly

Hi all,

I have an action set up to go to a specific tab and make various selections on a reload event. I've tested it a few times, and it works well when nothing is selected in the module, but not when there are selections made at the time of reload.

One of the selection actions is to select the most recent month and year where data is available. This works perfectly when nothing is selected, but if I reload with a different month already selected, the module refuses to clear this selection and select the most recent month. I've tried a "Clear All" event as the first action and then selecting the correct month, I've tried it with no clear statement - nothing seems to work. Is there a way around this?

3 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: On Post Reload - Actions/Events Not Selecting Properly

Post your sample apps !

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Add example please

Highlighted
Not applicable

I figured it out! I was calculating the max month/year based on user selections {$} rather than from the global data set {1}. I added the {1} to the expression and it resolved my issue.