Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

OnActivate Sheet Triggers are not working

Hello,

I have an issue with sheet triggers in a document I'm working on. Selecting a sheet will execute the OnAtivate trigger but if the sheet is activated from a text box trigger, the sheet (which is conditionally hidden) will show but the Onactivate triggers are not working.

It was working before. I undid recent changes I made but it still does not work. Is there a document stetting that is effecting the triggers?

Thanks in advance!

24 Replies
iktrayanov
Creator III
Creator III

I would start with close and reopen the document.

Not applicable
Author

I already tried that and a reboot of the machine I'm using and on another machone. No luck.

iktrayanov
Creator III
Creator III

What is the Show Sheet condition? Did you make sure the condition is satisfied?

Not applicable
Author

The show sheet conditions is satisfied. A variable is used which contains the sheet id

Capture1.JPG.jpgCapture3.JPG.jpgCapture2.JPG.jpg

iktrayanov
Creator III
Creator III

QlikView is case sensitive try to type 'sh02' as 'SH02'

Not applicable
Author

If it's case sensitive and the sheet id is sh02 then trying SH02 would not work.

Please note that this was working an hour ago. I added a field event in the document properties which I have removed now but it still does not work. I was wondering if there was an option in document properties I may of accidentally changed that is affecting the OnActivate sheet triggers. The sheets show as the variable changes.

Not applicable
Author

Move the set variable action first and then run Activate sheet

iktrayanov
Creator III
Creator III

The only place to look I can think of is the Triggers tab on Sheet properties

Not applicable
Author

I just tried that and it made no difference. It was reversed previously which caused an issue. The fix was to reverse them. If the sheets are un-hidden and I use the same navigation, the triggers will execute.