Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milo2009
Contributor II
Contributor II

Open QVW without data doesn't work

Hello,

I have the need to open a qvw with a size of about 2 GB on my local computer. Because the RAM is limited, I want to open the QVW without data. Unfortunately, I can't open this specific QVW without data. When I try to open the document I can instantly see an huge increase in memory consumption, although I want to open the QVW without data.

When I try the same with other QVWs, I can even open larger QWVs without data. There I can't see any increases in memory consumption. So it seems, that QV opens the other QVW with data and after some time you get an error message, because all memory resources are used.

Does anyone has an idea what is causing this behaviour? The file is not corrupted...

Thanks in advance:)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Milo2009
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello everybody,

I've found another document where I am not able to open it without data. After this I have looked for similarities and found the reason: both QVWs are using InputFields.

After removing the InputField I was able to open it without data.

Kind regards

Sebastian

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Milo2009
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello everybody,

I've found another document where I am not able to open it without data. After this I have looked for similarities and found the reason: both QVWs are using InputFields.

After removing the InputField I was able to open it without data.

Kind regards

Sebastian