Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III

Opening and Closing stock from Oracle EBS

Hello All,

I need to get Opening and Closing stock data from Orcle EBS.

Please let me know if anybody have worked on this. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Viresh

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does EBS stores the Ledger information?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil,

I am attaching the sample data along with input and output data. we migrated the data from legacy system to Oracle EBS on 31/21/2017. So that data which is migrated from legacy to Oracle is my opening stock as on 31/12/2017.

Please find the attached sample and let me know for any questions.

Thank you.

Regards,

Viresh

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't have s/w installed in my machine. Will look in the evening

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I got access now. Can you tell me exactly you want to generate missing dates too?

vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III
Author

yes.

vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi tried something but not getting the transaction quantity. and it is showing same quantity for all the days.

please find the attached script and screenshot as well.

stock.PNG

I feel the issue is while calculating the opening and closing stock.

Thanks,

Viresh

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Great, Some what we are in hurry.. So, Try to remove all synthetic keys first or do same implementation in Live to continue further..

vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil,

I removed all synthetic keys but in the final output not getting the transaction qty. Please refer the image in the previous reply.

Thank you.