Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2020: Join us May 11 - 14, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. Register early and save $400. Learn More
Highlighted
jmnewuser
Contributor II

Order pivot table

Hi,

My english is very bad, but I will try to explain my problem. I have a pivot table with 3 dimensions. The first dimension is a cyclic group.

I have 6 expresion in my pivot table. I would like order my pivot tablet by expresion as in a simple table. Can I push in a column and to order by this column?

Thanks

Tags (3)
7 Replies
vikasmahajan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Order pivot table

In Pivot Table you order as you desired click on column and drag where you want to kept.

Hope this help you

Vikas

Not applicable

Pls share us the sample app so that we can share better

jmnewuser
Contributor II

Hi,

In Simple table, if is possible order doing click on column, but in pivot table if I do click on column... I don't get to order. It doesn't nothing

I don't want drag the columns.  I would like similar performance of a simple table but in a pivot table

I add capture image

Thankscapture_pivot_table.png

Not applicable

Hi,

Could you use Straight table instead of pivot table.

And in properties -> sort -> select the interactive sort option then double click on the dimension where you want the order/sort.

hope i my solution suits the requirement.

Not applicable

You can use expression in sort tab. see imageSortTab.JPG

vishsaggi
Esteemed Contributor III

Did you try sort by Y-value. Can you share a sample app to look into?

Better, It may possible. But atleast share sample data

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)