Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Order pivot table

Hi,

My english is very bad, but I will try to explain my problem. I have a pivot table with 3 dimensions. The first dimension is a cyclic group.

I have 6 expresion in my pivot table. I would like order my pivot tablet by expresion as in a simple table. Can I push in a column and to order by this column?

Thanks

7 Replies
vikasmahajan

In Pivot Table you order as you desired click on column and drag where you want to kept.

Hope this help you

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Pls share us the sample app so that we can share better

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

In Simple table, if is possible order doing click on column, but in pivot table if I do click on column... I don't get to order. It doesn't nothing

I don't want drag the columns.  I would like similar performance of a simple table but in a pivot table

I add capture image

Thankscapture_pivot_table.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Could you use Straight table instead of pivot table.

And in properties -> sort -> select the interactive sort option then double click on the dimension where you want the order/sort.

hope i my solution suits the requirement.

Not applicable
Author

You can use expression in sort tab. see imageSortTab.JPG

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Did you try sort by Y-value. Can you share a sample app to look into?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Better, It may possible. But atleast share sample data

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)