Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cristian_av
Creator III
Creator III

Order with Match not working

Hi

I have a graph where I use the following order expression:

=Match(espe_Agrupado2,'Manzanas','Cerezas','Arandanos','KiwiFruit','Ciruelas','Peras','Nectarines','Duraznos')

And the following expression:

=Sum(VolumenReal)

When I use this expression, the order works as expected.

But when I change the expression to this one, the order is just ignored. (It's a big expression, not sure if it is the best way, but at least it works)

=((Sum({<PeriodoNumVol = {">=$(=min(PeriodoNum))<=$(=max(PeriodoNum))"},ctmv_codigo={$(=REPLACE('330',';',','))},espe_nombre2={$(VolumenEspecieNormal)},[OrigenVol]={'Vol.Real'},TipoVol={'OriginalTotal'},PeriodoNum=,Periodo=,Mes=>}VolumenReal))/1000)

/(((Sum({<PeriodoNumVol = {">=$(=min(PeriodoNum))<=$(=max(PeriodoNum))"},ctmv_codigo={$(=REPLACE('330',';',','))},espe_nombre2={$(VolumenEspecieNormal),$(VolumenEspecieJugo)},[OrigenVol]={'Vol.Real'},TipoVol={'OriginalTotal'},PeriodoNum=,Periodo=,Mes=>}VolumenReal))/1000)

+ $(VolumenTotal(375,{'Vol.Real'}, ))

)

any idea about why the order could be ignored?

borrar.png

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try adding the set expression to your sor expression:

=Only(

{<PeriodoNumVol = {">=$(=min(PeriodoNum))<=$(=max(PeriodoNum))"},ctmv_codigo={$(=REPLACE('330',';',','))},espe_nombre2={$(VolumenEspecieNormal),$(VolumenEspecieJugo)},[OrigenVol]={'Vol.Real'},TipoVol={'OriginalTotal'},PeriodoNum=,Periodo=,Mes=>}

Match(espe_Agrupado2,'Manzanas','Cerezas','Arandanos','KiwiFruit','Ciruelas','Peras','Nectarines','Duraznos')

)

cristian_av
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi

Didn't work! the values dissapears when I put Only().. No idea why!

rubenmarin

Hi, maybe setting the sort expression as:

Match(only({1} espe_Agrupado2),'Manzanas','Cer...

cristian_av
Creator III
Creator III
Author

That worked!! Could you please explain what does only({1} ) do?

I don't understand! thanks!!

(I don't know why, but I can't set the answer an "Correct Answer". The option just vanished!)

rubenmarin

Hi, the {1} says to ignore all selections or filters, so they are sorted always in the same way. I usually set it when I'm sorting values by expression (and the sort should be always the same)

emroenor
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, the {1} is not working for me. I used this Expression but the graph is not displaying in the right order.

Match(Only({1} [3M Next Milestone]),'Pre Imp: Quote Request', 'Pre Imp: TRR', 'Pre Imp: Site Survey','Pre Imp: HLD + BOM','Pre Imp: SOW/Proposal & PO', 'MS1: Project Kick-off', 'MS2: Eng Design + LLD/Workpack', 'MS3: Equipment Ordering', 'MS4: Equipment Delivery', 'MS5: Site Remediation', 'MS6: Implementation Preparation', 'MS7: Implementation', 'MS8: ORT/NOC Handover', 'MS9: Project Closeout') 

Can you help me on this? Thanks.