Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Orientation of Axes Labels

Hi,

I am struggling to figure out something which I assume must be simple. I want to orientate my x-axis on my chart to be vertical.

Currently if there are only a few dimensions showing the labels are fine, if there are a lot of dimensions or they have long names then they overlap, so QlikView puts it on multiple lines. Rather than doing this I want it to change the orientation to vertical so it is still easy to read the labels.

Any ideas how to do this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

In order to make your x-axis vertical, go to the Style tab and change the orientation.

In order to make the text on your x-axis vertical, go to the Axes tab. Under the Dimension Axis section, change the Primary Dimension Labels to |. The angled (/) option works really well in this case as it gives your labels more room, while being a little easier to read and taking up less vertical space than the straight vertical.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

In order to make your x-axis vertical, go to the Style tab and change the orientation.

In order to make the text on your x-axis vertical, go to the Axes tab. Under the Dimension Axis section, change the Primary Dimension Labels to |. The angled (/) option works really well in this case as it gives your labels more room, while being a little easier to read and taking up less vertical space than the straight vertical.

Not applicable
Author

Is there such a property when you are using a pivot table?