Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Out OF VIRTUAL AND/OR LOGICAL MEMORY, allocating 2 MB

Hi All,

This document was seems to be working at some point of time before. But after I opened all the tables in from the document(New Sheet Object --> Table Box) one by one. After that if I select any rows or then press the clear button I am getting the following error. Why is that happening? Is there is any other way to find how much usage is left out in the qlikview application according to my system memory.

Previous I was thinking that this all is happening only due to synthetic keys now i feel there are something else with which it can affect the document.

I have so many documents that have been downloaded in my system. I believe it will not affect the qlikview memory. But following errors comes at some point of time in qlikview. Which is really irritating.

error loading image

13 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

Dear Rikab,

one alternative is you can increase virrual memory of your server.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have no problem with the memory, my server has 54 GB. The thing is that QVS starts to 5 GB and can increase to 32 GB in an hour. So, no matter how much memory I have, the problem is with the document I guess. This is my table schema

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I had this error earliar. When I was debug my data, I had a specail character(") in the data. So I just removed and tried , it was working fine.

The error message is totally different from the error. One small advantage is , the Qlikview stops the particular row number when the row has special character.

Hope, this will help.

Thanks

Thiya

Not applicable
Author

If your model is going to grow beyond the 5Gb limit while reloading, you have to use the 64-bit version of QV. (obviously also requires a 64-bit operating system...)