Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krishna_Kiran
Contributor II
Contributor II

Percentage value showing different in line chart access point

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement to show Internal vs External values in Line chart, Like if External is 69% and internal shows as 31% for Jan 2020. Similarly it shows for other months too as shown in the attached image.

But problem here is in the access point it shows all internal vales as 100 % . Instead of showing 31%, 26 %, 33% etc.

Can anyone please let me know why it is showing 100% instead of 31%, 26%..in access point

I used Num(Expression,'#%') in expression and in Chart properties number format settings as  Integer and Format pattern as 0%

Regards,

Krishna Kiran C

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You are likely going to need to attach your QVW in order to get responses on this one.  If you have sensitive data you can use the Document Properties Scrambling tab settings to scramble those fields before you post.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Document_Proper...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.