Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdsuperlike
Creator
Creator

Percentile. Heat map

I am trying to calculate percentile and use colormix wizard.

I am using rank function here.

When i use it on straught table it works fine. But as soon as I drag the blue arrow on the column(steps) and put it horizontally, it messes up.

I have attcahed the example and qvw.

I want pivot table with two dimensions as the crosstab.

Date Steps 40 39 38 37 35------ and so on

1/5

2/5         Qtys in the cell value and percentile values for colors

3/5

4/5

Any help is appreciated

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Check the attachment.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
rdsuperlike
Creator
Creator
Author

gwassenaar‌---i posted my question again with a sample. Hope it is clearer now.

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Check the attachment.

rdsuperlike
Creator
Creator
Author

Can you please explain your chnages? I see that u added aggr to the expression. But what did u do in colormix wizard?

rdsuperlike
Creator
Creator
Author

Also, I want the Qty to be displayed as cell value and the colors indicating the percentile...

for eg: for 5/19 step37 the cell value should be 11 and color of the cell should be light green (since it indicates 12%)

I think in colormix2 u have used the percentile from the column name..right? i tried to put the expression into variable and then substituted the cariable in the colormix2 equation but it messed up.

can you explain your colormix2 equation too? did u generate it through colormix wizard?

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

I added the label name (percentile) instead of the lengthy expression. So, it will apply you same value the background color also. You are using the same expression in the Colormix2 also.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

When your are using a cross table the aggr function may effects different dimensionality .  i think it is creating a change in the Percentile.

Thanks ,

Bunny

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

is that working as you expected or do you need any other thing?

rdsuperlike
Creator
Creator
Author

Its working.

But i want as below:

I want the Qty to be displayed as cell value and the colors indicating the percentile...

for eg: for 5/19 step37 the cell value should be 11 and color of the cell should be light green (since it indicates 12%)

rdsuperlike
Creator
Creator
Author

Its working.

But i want as below:

I want the Qty to be displayed as cell value and the colors indicating the percentile...