Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pie chart size is shrinking for few selections -- Urgent plz

Hi All,

I have a pie chart in which I am showing the Sales data.The chart is getting shrinked for few selections and the rest of the selections its working fine.. Not sure why the chart is getting shrinked for few selections..

I tried recreating the chart but this dnt work.. Please let me know if anyone have any suggestions...

Thanks in advance...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Deepak,

It's working fine i dnt touch the options in the general tab just changed the Lower limit on slice area.

Thank you

Lavanya

View solution in original post

8 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Lavanya,

What do you mean by shrinking? Any example or screenshot would be great.

Thanks,

DV

Not applicable
Author

Hi Deepak,

I mean the size of the pie chart is getting reduced when I select some filters.. This is only with some of the filters. Lets say on the left hand side I have a Baseline filter which has budget and Forecast 3 as values in it.The pie chart is fine with Budget selction but it goes off with Forecast 3.I tried recreting the chart but this does not work.The data is so confidential so could not provide you a screen shot..

Please let me know if you have any suggestions...

Thanks in advance...

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Is your pie chart changing the underlying dimension / expressions based in those filter selections?

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

As DV says, a screenshot would really help us to help you here...

Could it be a long dimension value is squashing the chart up? Have you tried holding Ctrl+Shift and resizing the red boxes?

Jason

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Lavanya,

Have you tried to use Reset User Sizing and Reset User Docking under the General tab?

Thanks,

DV

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jason,

I just changed the lower limit on slice area and now it works fine..

Thanks for ur time,.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Deepak,

It's working fine i dnt touch the options in the general tab just changed the Lower limit on slice area.

Thank you

Lavanya

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Glad you got it working.  Please mark the correct answer (your own one in this case!) so the thread appears closed to us.