Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Highlighted
tenyeapen
New Contributor

Pie chart with 2 parameters

Can we add 2 parameters on a pie chart? Like i want the total sum of product sold in 2 years (2018 , 2019) seperately?

so if i click on 2018 on pie chart its should only show the sum invoices happened in that year.

4 Replies
anushree1
Valued Contributor

Re: Pie chart with 2 parameters

It is always advised to use single Dimension and Single Expression in Pie Chart to get better visualization as they tend to group them as 1 otherwise. So its better to use a block chart in your case to get the better visualization

tenyeapen
New Contributor

In that case, can we link a list box to one pie chart for changing the year. Like from list box when I select 2018 only the pie chart which I need should change the values. Is that possible?

anushree1
Valued Contributor

All objects in Qlikview are associative so you can create an expression say like sum(Sales) and on list box when you select 2017 , it shows 2017 sales and when you select 2018 , it shows 2018 sales.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for anyways

tenyeapen
New Contributor

i have few other objects also in the dashboard so without affecting the other objects can i link a list box with one pie chart?

means in list box if i select 2018 the data on a single pie chart should change. is there any way like that?