cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pivot Table Calculated dimension filter

Hi Experts,

WE are developing a P&L using the widely accepted model in the link below.

How to Create a Profit and Loss Statement in QlikView

to expand this P&L structure a bit more, we are asked to add additional dimensions that drill downs further. in the image below , i have added GL Description which would provide me the break up of values which makes up the sales proceeds and then the sub total "C1" which includes all the GL description from sales - customers to Price timing Rev etc.

now to the problem:

if you look at the image closely, "C2" (on the left side) is nothing but addition of all the elements of C1 and Secondary transport (TPT- Secondary Transport Tariff).  When i add the GL Description as a dimension here, it lists all the elements starting from Sales - Customers until TPT- Secondary Transport Tariff. This continues for C3, C4, C5.

my question is can i limit the GL Description values to not show GL Description column values not specific to a particular C level. for ex: in C2, i should see only C2 specific and filter C1 values from there.

pls let me know the expression that i could possibly use to filter those column values .

happy to provide more information if required

additional info on the hierarchy -  P&L Heading --> GL Description  --> Sub ledger

0 Replies