Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot Table Gantt Chart Collapsed Behaviour

Hi

I have created a Gantt chart using a pivot table. Down the left I have build progress for a house and across the top I have my calendar year, moth and week. I have also used days on another view. I plot the colours in the pivot by using stored dates from my data and then allotting the stage description colours in the expressions background.

When the pivot table is expanded the colours are portrayed perfectly but when I collapse the pivot table I get issues where the colours overlap in week view. See examples.

EXPANDED:

COLLAPSED:

Now this is expected because my expression has an ELSE Black() at the end. I have tried so many things in order to get this to work i.e. I have created images half blue half yellow and then said if(Week = below(Week), 'image') etc. but this only works in expanded view as soon as it is collapsed the images disappear and I am left wit black again!

FYI the green ticks represent today.

Any Idea's??

Thanks

Nick

1 Reply
Nicole-Smith

You could try adding something into your if statement using the Dimensionality() function to tell when it is collapsed to one row.  Maybe it needs different logic for one row than for the rest of it.