Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bxprokop
Contributor II
Contributor II

Pivot Table Partial Totals Incorrect & Selection Issue

Hi Qlik Community,

Question 1: I am running into an issue with the partial total in my pivot table in the attached file.  The issue is related to the "Adjusted Reimb" and "Opportunity".  These totals do not have the correct total.  Can anyone provide guidance on the correct formula to get this to work?  I will need the correct subtotal to show up when collapsed as well.

Question 2: In addition to that issue, I am also struggling with the Selection.  When I make a select for Provider, Service Group etc.  everything is still left in place.  I know this is due to the Alternate State in place for the National Benchmark: %-To-Total.  Is there any method that can be used so it only show what is being selected.  Hopefully, that makes sense.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try the attached

bxprokop
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

That worked.  Thanks

bxprokop
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

What did you do to address Question 2?  I can't seem to replicate.

In the Analysis before your modifications, if I select a SERVICE GROUP it left behind all the other service groups as seen below

After the changes, it leave behind only the select SERVICE GROUP (which is what I was looking for)

QlikView App Development

sunny_talwar

I made 2 changes

1) Changed the expression for National Benchmark: %-To-Total

Sum({National}QUANTITY)/sum({National}TOTAL <[SERVICE GROUP]> QUANTITY) * Avg(1)

2) Checked 'Suppress Zero-Values' on the presentation tab of chart properties

Capture.PNG