and the  +   in the items will open all the other dimentions

is there any option to do this?

tnx,

adi

3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes, if I'm not mistaken you can accomplish this behavior by walking the reverse path. It might take a while though, and your end-users will still be able to do whatever they want with your pivot table. It won't be a permanent pivot behavior. Except if you create a bookmark from the collapsed pivot and activate the bookmark whenever a user (re)visits the sheet.

Best,

Peter

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I think the need is caused by the fact that Purchase Date and Buyer are not true Dimensions in this case, but rather attributes that belong to the PO. This logic could potentially change if you change the sequence of the dimensions. For example, but placing Buyer before PO, you could group all POs for a specific Buyer.

Going back to the original requirement, you can solve it in a couple of ways (in addition to Peter's Suggestion):

1. Create a concatenated Dimension that includes a combination of a PO#, Purchase Date and a Buyer. This way, as soon as you open PO, you instantly see the PO Date and the Buyer.

2. Move PO Date and Buyer into Expressions, using the only() function. At the higher levels, multiple dates and multiple Buyers will likely be available, so the only() function will return NULL. At the PO level, both expressions will show the relevant attributes.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Take your Qlik Skills to the next level at the Masters Summit for Qlik - now with new and redesigned materials!

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi ,

i think one way,

Pivottable.PNG

PFA,

HTH,

-HirisH

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”