Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

rohitians
Contributor III

Pivot chart PO details report

Hello,

I have purchase order pivot chart where in have difftrent item purcahse details  are displayed financial year wise I have to modify this report as a comparison report where in I have to introduce last year details also in current scenarion i have three expresion calculating rate,quantity,and value displayed only for a single year abut i have to displaye previous year details for thr three also how do i display the previous year's details with the existing also...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anantmaxx
Valued Contributor

Re: Pivot chart PO details report

Quantity:

SUM({$< Year={$(=max(FinacialYear)-1)} ,DocumentType_Code={1}>}PurchaseLine_Qty)

and

Rate:

if(SUM({$<Year={$(=max(FinacialYear)-1)},DocumentType_Code{1}>}PurchaseLine_Qty)>0,AVG({<Year={$(=max(FinacialYear)-1)}>}Purchaseline_UnitCost),0)

also have you created a Financial Calender in your data model if yes then provide your financial year field

FinacialYear  if not then craete a finacial calendar in your data model.

Regards,

Anant

7 Replies
udit_kumar_sana
Contributor II

Hi,

You can try like this :

sum( {$<Year = {$(#=Only(Year)-1)}>} Sales )

returns the sales for the previous year in relation to current selection.

Regards,

Udit

pauljohansson
Contributor III

Hi,  It sounds like you should use the set analysis functionality. If you post your .qvw i might be able to help you,  br Paul

anantmaxx
Valued Contributor

add three more expression and when you you select the varios years it will show

previous year     Rate,Quatity,Value  along with current year Rate,Quantity,Value

=SUM({<Year={$(=max(Year)-1)}>}Rate)

=SUM({<Year={$(=max(Year)-1)}>}Quantity)

=SUM({<Year={$(=max(Year)-1)}>}Value)

Regards,

anant

rohitians
Contributor III

How can i introduce in the following code the year factor

Quantity:

SUM({$<DocumentType_Code={1}>}PurchaseLine_Qty)

Rate:

if(SUM({$<DocumentType_Code={1}>}PurchaseLine_Qty)>0,AVG(Purchaseline_UnitCost),0)

anantmaxx
Valued Contributor

Quantity:

SUM({$< Year={$(=max(FinacialYear)-1)} ,DocumentType_Code={1}>}PurchaseLine_Qty)

and

Rate:

if(SUM({$<Year={$(=max(FinacialYear)-1)},DocumentType_Code{1}>}PurchaseLine_Qty)>0,AVG({<Year={$(=max(FinacialYear)-1)}>}Purchaseline_UnitCost),0)

also have you created a Financial Calender in your data model if yes then provide your financial year field

FinacialYear  if not then craete a finacial calendar in your data model.

Regards,

Anant

rohitians
Contributor III

Hello,

Quantity code is working but the Rate code is not working yet..

Thanks

Rohit

Highlighted
anantmaxx
Valued Contributor

are you missing = after DocumentType_Code if first expression please check the below modified expression

if(SUM({$<Year={$(=max(FinacialYear)-1)},DocumentType_Code={1}>}PurchaseLine_Qty)>0,AVG({<Year={$(=max(FinacialYear)-1)}>}Purchaseline_UnitCost),0)

let m know if it works.