Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlik_venu
Creator
Creator

Pivot table Text value

Hi,

We need to diaplay a date item in the rows of the pivot table.

The Pivot is similar to the below

Product A Product B Product C

Sum of Quantity 100 150 170

Sum of sales 23 33 12

Period may 09 Apr 09 Sep09

We would need to diplay the perod values in the Pivot table. As its a date item/ text item we are not able to display this.

Thanks,

Venu

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
qlik_venu
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I was able to bring in the Period months as a calculated dimension. It has worked for me.

But i would also want the period month to be displayed as the last row of the pivot.

I have added the simiar condition in the Samples data. for the samples i have used the Customer Id and Customer Name. I have brought in the customer Id instead of the month name.

I wwant to display the customer ID below the "Avg talk time" row in the pivot table. I understand this being a dimension might not be possible to be brought below the "Avg Talk time" row, but i wanted to check incase i mgiht miss somthing.

Thanks again.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hello

YOu can compute period in the load,

or you can add calculated dimension. I think in the load is better.

Please see attached qvw.

qlik_venu
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I was able to bring in the Period months as a calculated dimension. It has worked for me.

But i would also want the period month to be displayed as the last row of the pivot.

I have added the simiar condition in the Samples data. for the samples i have used the Customer Id and Customer Name. I have brought in the customer Id instead of the month name.

I wwant to display the customer ID below the "Avg talk time" row in the pivot table. I understand this being a dimension might not be possible to be brought below the "Avg Talk time" row, but i wanted to check incase i mgiht miss somthing.

Thanks again.