Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II

Pivot table issue

Hi all,

PFA.

Whenever selection is 1year we need to sjow last 12 months data and >1 year summation in 1 chart.

Is this possible in pivot table.I have pivoted my second dimension as per to meet the requirement but question is how to get >1 year data in 1 chart.

Currently I am using 2 different charts but second chart is breaking in accesspoint and looks like unprofessional.

Please suggest.

6 Replies
avinashelite

Did not get your complete requirement , you want the >1 year data also in the same chart ? could share what is the out put your excepting

kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes, in same chart and output should be same

Thanks

avinashelite

Your already getting that in the chart rite ? what is the issue ? could share the sample output your looking for 

kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I am using 2 charts.It is breaking on accesspoint show need to show all in one chart.I have used different chart for >1 year.

Thanks

avinashelite

See application may break to multiple reason , do to un associated columns , data model etc . here I am not able to understand what exactly happening in your case ....because you have shared only the sample and its not the complete model I guess 

kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Avinash,

PFA.

On aceespoint it looks like below.It seems awakward. So I need to get the result in 1 chart.

Thanks