Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shivam_Sahu
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pivot table not returning partial sum even after aggr function is being used

Hi I have gone through lots of community discussion to find solution to show partial sum in pivot table. All says use aggr function, I am already using that.

Can someone guide what I am missing here 

My expression is:-

=FirstSortedValue( [Dim C], aggr(num(rank( COUNT( {$<[Exit Rank] ={'Rank 1','Rank 2','Rank 3'}, Period={'<=$(=max(Period))'},[Year]={"$(=Year(max([Period])))"}>} EMPLID&[Exit Rank]),4)),Dim A,Dim B,Dim C))

This expression is giving right value (I am using Dim A ,Dim B as pivot table dimension).

But it isn't giving partial sum,IF I use Dimensionality function it gives partial sum but values are wrong.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Shivam, it generally helps in these cases if you can attach a sample app, so folks can see the data model as well...  If you have any confidential data, use the Settings\Document Properties\Scrambling tab to scramble those fields before posting things, and you can reduce the data included as well.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.