Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manish
Creator
Creator

Pivot table with Overall total not dependent on dimension values

Hi Guys

Is it possible to make below mentioned pivot table where i can have a company total at the end along with dimension total

MandateManagedNon ManagedTotal
State   
A10515
B20626
C30737
Total601878
Company Total10020120

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, Please supply the data set to work or explain where did you fail?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Manish
Creator
Creator
Author

I used valuelist like valuelist('',Company Total), and used pick and match to write expression but i couldn't strict the dimension "State  "  like i am able to do for expressions 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Per Anil's comment, really going to need the QVW in order to have a look at things for you to see what may be going wrong.  If you have data you are worried about, you can use Settings\Document Properties\Scrambling tab to scramble any fields you wish to mask things.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.