cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pandreozzi
Creator
Creator

Pop Up Message

Hi. I would like to create a pop up message that only displays if a specific field is blank based on a selection from the main table and remain hidden until this condition is meet. This can be a simple hidden text box until the customer is selected. Currently I have the detailed information page hiding if no data is part of the selected customer by using the =count(distinct"field name") expression and this works fine. Along with the page hiding I would like a pop up on another page to indicate that there is no related details for the selected customer.

4 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

May be like at attached file as variant?

Where no selection, Table1 considered 10 ID and Table2 20. If user selection only ID>10, Table1 no show records and an inscription appears show.

Criterion in text box. You can define a different criterion based on your data.

Regards,

Andrey

pandreozzi
Creator
Creator
Author

Let me take a look. I was thinking along the lines of writing something that says

=if(count (does not 😃 (DISTINCT "Field Name") but unsure if this expression will work or how to show it.

This would be opposite of me hiding the sheet using =count(DISTINCT"field name") expression

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Try in text box (at attached file)

=If(Count(Value1)=0 And GetSelectedCount(ID)>0, 'Your text', ' ')

pandreozzi
Creator
Creator
Author

I found my answer. Thanks for the insight.

=if (count(SITE_STATUS = 0,)> 1,0) is what worked Site_Status is my field I was working off of.