Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
musketeers
Creator
Creator

Problem in navigation between two qvw files

Hi, I have two qvw files. One in File1.qvw and second is File2.qvw. I need to navigate from File1.qvw to File2.qvw with all the selections made in File1.qvw file.

I am able to do this.

I have issue in File2.qvw. Here I have a trigger on ONOPEN action. In my data I have two property. If it is Property1 then there is a Flag which value should be 1 and if it is Property2 the no selection in Flag.

I am passing the Property selection from File1.qvw to File2.qvw. The selection is navigating fine from first file to second file but in second file the trigger I have written is not working some how.

The trigger in second file is working fine if I open the second file independently.

I need help here. How to fix the trigger here. This project does not allow me to write macros.

I am using Open Qlikview Document to navigate from File1.qvw to File2.qvw.

Thanks

Rajneesh

6 Replies
Not applicable

Can you try and change the triger from onOpen to onPostReload

musketeers
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Imad, Thanks for your reply but still it is not working.

It is giving the same problem.

When I pass Property1 value from file1 to file2 the Flag value should be 1 and when I pass Property2 then Flag value should be cleared out.

When I open the second qvw file the trigger is working fine but when I navigate from first file to this second file, trigger is not working

Not applicable

are you performing this on the server? or desktop

musketeers
Creator
Creator
Author

On both. Previously had not tested in local desktop and deployed in production. Now facing heat on this issue...:-)

So it is not working in both.

Thanks

Rajneesh

Not applicable

I'm not sure if this is possible, why not just move the dashboards onto the same QVW?

musketeers
Creator
Creator
Author

yes we can move but then the complexity will become very high because the complexity of first file is already around defined limit....:-). And if we cross or touch the defined limit then we r in problem...:-)