Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem, is this possible?

My problem is that table B is drilling when ik click dimension (group) in table A, i only want table A to drill when ik click table A, and table B when i click dimension in table B.

is it also possible to have the textbox display the corresponding table??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I think you would need two separate data sets for that to work. When you make a selection in either table, it is making the selection on your entire data set. Since both tables use the same fields and data, that selection affects both. To keep them separate, you would need two sets of data: Set A and Set B. Then when you make a selection on table A, it only affects Set A. Set B remains with no selections.

EDIT: Since you were just using Inline loads, I implemented the split dataset and posted an example.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I think you would need two separate data sets for that to work. When you make a selection in either table, it is making the selection on your entire data set. Since both tables use the same fields and data, that selection affects both. To keep them separate, you would need two sets of data: Set A and Set B. Then when you make a selection on table A, it only affects Set A. Set B remains with no selections.

EDIT: Since you were just using Inline loads, I implemented the split dataset and posted an example.

Not applicable
Author

Thanx i allready tried that solution, but was hoping for something easier, because of same facts in all my sheets.

will split my fact tables!

thnx again