Is this possible?

kindly

Håkan

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Sorry unable to understand your requirement.

Can you please draw your output and post here.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
sunny_talwar

I agree with kaushik.solanki‌ would you be able to elaborate?

Not applicable
Author

Hello again,

YTD    LYTD      R12     Idx

Coating    81%     80%      79%     9%

DNEye     11%       8%        7%     5%

BrandM    12%      11%      10,5%   2%

When I have Period as dimension is it no problem though the three  products have

different criterias in the calculation, but how do I manage this when the Product is

the Dimension?

When period is dimension does this work for 'Coating'

Sum({$<[Segment]={"Coating"}>} $(vNettoAnt))/Sum({$<[ProdH_L1]={11},[Segment]={"Glas"},[ProdH_L7]={10}>} $(vNettoAnt))

This one for 'BM'

Sum({$<[MaterialNr]={"D102267"}>} $(vNettoAnt))/Sum({$<[ProdH_L1]={11},[Segment]={"Glas"},[LagerRx]={3}>} $(vNettoAnt))

and this for 'DNEye'

Sum({$<[MaterialNr]={"D102328"}>} $(vNettoAnt))/Sum({$<[ProdH_L1]={11},[Segment]={"Glas"},[category1_sort] = {1,2} >} $(vNettoAnt)) .

As I can see is only ProdH_L1,[Segment] common for all three calculation so I don´t know how to mange it.

kindly

Håkan

sunny_talwar

Since there are multiple periods within each of the segment (coating, BM, etc) how would you want to see these values? Averaged across the period? If yes, then try this:

Avg(Aggr(Sum({$<[Segment] = {"Coating"}>} $(vNettoAnt))/Sum({$<[ProdH_L1] = {11}, [Segment] = {"Glas"}, [ProdH_L7] = {10}>} $(vNettoAnt)), Segment, Period))

and similarly for the other two

Avg(Aggr(Sum({$<[Segment] = {"D102267"}>} $(vNettoAnt))/Sum({$<[ProdH_L1] = {11}, [Segment] = {"Glas"}, [LagerRx]={3}>} $(vNettoAnt)), Segment, Period))

Avg(Aggr(Sum({$<[Segment] = {"D102328"}>} $(vNettoAnt))/Sum({$<[ProdH_L1] = {11}, [Segment] = {"Glas"}, [category1_sort] = {1,2}>} $(vNettoAnt)), Segment, Period))

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

it´s a bit tricky to explain my problem.

When I have Period as Dimension then I can use different calculation for the three Products as in

dim1.png

But when the Product is the Dimension and I will have YTD, LYTD etc, as I can see do I have to use

the same calculation for all three Products in the Dimension. The result should be like this but with the

percentic values instead of pieces as shown in the example below.

dim5.png

Hopeful that I made it a bit clearer and thanks for the support.

kindly

Håkan