Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with scroll bars in Containers

I have various straight charts, pivot tables, and table boxes in a container object.  My problem is that for the table box no scroll bars appear (vertical or horizontal) and for the others there is no horizontal scroll bar.  Is there a way to set scroll bars in a container?  Otherwise this is not a useful feature.  I am using version 10 SR3. 

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem ... seems to be ok if you have a table box but not a straight table ... very frustrating!

Can anyone help??

Thanks,

Emma

Not applicable
Author

We have the same problem too in our documents... Looks like a bug. Did you report to the QV support?

Regards

Therese

Not applicable
Author

Same problem here. Clearly a bug.

Not applicable
Author

I've got the same problem.  Does anybody know if this issue was resolved in V11 service pack release 1?

ponnamsi
Contributor
Contributor

Nope,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i'm using Qv 11 SR2 , this issue hasn't fixed

is there any workaround for this feature

schivet
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello, the problem is still existing. It occurs in Chart Pivot table when the dimensions are "larger" than the size of the container. Very frustrated intead!

Does anyone found a work around?

I guess this has been reported to QlikTech?

tiagopost
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi hsterkBKT,

I was with the same problem in my straight chart. It was inside a Container and it have too many columns.

My workaround was to create a expression with an dimension and put it in the second position (second column).

When I did this, QV showed me the scroll for the straight chart.

I hope it can help you.

schivet
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes it will work but then you will have problem with the selection: if you want to select in an expression you will not get the full set of the selected value but only the one in common with the dimension! Not easy to describe!

Regards