Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problems when adding a straightline in graph

Dear QV members,

I am trying to make a Line Chart. Dimensions are ROLLING WEEK and =if(Supervisor='FPIE',Supervisor). The expression is Sum ([Indirect Hours excl Absent])/(Sum ([Direct Hours])+Sum ([Indirect Hours excl Absent])).

The Line Charts shows the correct data. The problem accures when I want to add a new dimension. A flat line  ='0.15' . When I add this to the chart the calculated dimension is then disabled, so I get data of all supervisors. is there a function in the chart that keeps this dimension active?

With kind regards,

Aissam Chiki

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Instead of dimension for flat line, try Reference line option available under presentation tab.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Instead of dimension for flat line, try Reference line option available under presentation tab.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!