Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kushal_Chawda

Progress calculation information on accesspoint

Hi All,

when we go to setting ->User preference->object -> Progress Calculation Information ->Verbose, on desktop client we will be able to see calculation time of object like below

Untitled.jpg

Can same will be implemented on access point ? When I open application access point and some selection made, I want to see the calculation time as desktop client.

6 Replies
Kushal_Chawda
Author

marcus_sommer

I'm not sure. You could try to transfer per copy+paste these setting from your local settings.ini (maybe you need to switch these option once or twice to find it in the ini-file) into the settings.ini from your server (you need to stop the server-services for it).

- Marcus

sunny_talwar

Didn't know about these settings, but seems very informative for user. Would be interested about reading about this more.

Kushal_Chawda
Author

But is it advisable to change the setting.ini file? If so can you tell me which setting I need to do?

marcus_sommer

It would be the following parameter:

CalculationProgressInformation=2

within the [Settings 7] area.

If it's advisable to change the settings.ini - I think if you are careful and you changed only things which you know about (and you made a BACKUP for the worst-case) it's not extremly risky - if these setting make sense and it's worth to spend additional resources Idon't know.

- Marcus

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Same, but if Rob doesn't know then it might not be documented anywhere

QV Server settings.ini parameters